Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda & Samantha - My new worst friends!!!

What does a girl want from her guy? They want you to listen, "Are you even listening to what I am saying? I think I am talking to the walls!!!"
The point is that they want you to listen, see and do everything their way, even girly stuff. So I have been watching SEX & THE CITY since past few weeks on the computer while my dearest wife & I have dinner.
Why I cant tolerate it:
  1. Because its like 30 GB of data downloaded, illegally & forcefully. I was forced to download it.
  2. because it took a week to download. The WiFi was kind of slow, so it took a week to download. As soon as it was downloaded the WiFi was back and running. Did the Virgin Broadband guys kind of give me idications & hints of what was coming?
  3. Because it starts with these lines every time: In a city like New York with 8 million people and 4 million being men, cant a girl ask for nothing more but a decent handsome, rich, smart & funny man??!!!
  4. Because it is predictable. Since we have been watching from season 1 to 6 I kind of know what each girl does and wants from the other guy. Do girls just want to say, "My name is Ivana Humpeu!!" everytime they see a smarty? I dont think so.
  5. Because it was clashing with the world cup matches timing. Tell me honestly whats more important "4 girl friends trying to figure out how to get a guy or 11 men playing with their bat & ball" ?
  6. Because I can't tell my wife I hate this nonsense or else she will say I HATE YOUR CRICKET, FOOTBALL, FORMULA 1, HOCKEY, ETC ETC SPORTS!!! NO SEASON FOR ME MEANS NO SPORTS SEASON FOR YOU TOO, DEAL?? I don't even want her to have those thoughts , so just waiting for season 6 to get over.
  7. Because its taken 30 GB of hard drive space.
  8. Last but not the least, I am sure Trupti's going to have a re-run of all the seasons for next 6 months.
So if any guy is reading this and his girl wants "Sex & The City" movie DVD or Seasons DVD, just find a great great reason why you forget to buy it everyday or why the download can't happen!!!
May Lord have mercy on Carrie's soul !!! Amen !!

2 comments:

t 6:47 PM, June 24, 2009  

Hey! You said you loved watching it with me! And you also said Charlotte is your fav amongst the 4!

Anonymous,  9:47 AM, June 25, 2009  

Hmm..spoken for all the men who undergo this torture..not to mention the saas bahu, gujjubehen, punju family serials-blind men and little girls..

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP