Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Romy Veerjee extends Virdee Parivaar

I alyways wanted to adopt a girl. I mean I always wanted to have a baby girl but yes adopt one too. But sometimes I feel, I wont be able to perform the duties of a good father towards a child who is not biologically mine.

But right now I just want to get inspired by this man. He is my cousin brother Harbinder Virdee. We all call him Romy Veerjee. We lived in a huge family of 8 kids and he was the eldest. My dad's elder brother's son.

In the courtroom with the judge. Just look at the girls. He He He He He

Romy Veerjee was in India, in May this year to take Anjani with them. They finally got the adoption legal according to US norms. Congrats veerjee and bhabhiji. Everyone in Kharagpur is proud of you :-)

Anjani and Suhana on the judge's chair

And I just wanted to share this news with everyone and anyone who wants to get inspired. News Covered by Local Nespaper in Lyon. Click Here.

One Big Happy Virdee family

V...

9 comments:

shobz,  1:45 PM, November 28, 2006  

hey damn cool! i remember u telling me abt this:) i thought it was ur real brother... anyway congrats!!!:D

virdi 3:59 AM, November 29, 2006  

Shobz>> Arre we all live in a huge joint family... So looks yuks when i call him cousin... :-)

Yes when he came to India, you were in Madras...

Strider>> Thanks mayte

Anonymous,  9:20 AM, November 30, 2006  

Hey virdee, Ramana here. Man ur family seems to be full of amazing people dude. Convey my greetings to Papaji's family and tell them they ahve done GREAT job. Hattsoffff

Sojourner 12:06 PM, December 01, 2006  

hey thanks for the grammar/spell check.
U play hockey by any chance?

Sojourner 12:14 PM, December 01, 2006  

nope! I don't play and I am not from chennai... I just remembered the ishtyle (wakaw :) from a long time back... when i had read your blog... and something about a hacker stealing a friend's blog and all that...
so just asked to confirm :)

Inspiring post.

You have fun!!
see you around.

sugar and spice,  8:21 AM, December 05, 2006  

i think suhana is damn sweet (and mature) to b a big sis to anjana :)

congrats to the happy four!

Anil 6:53 AM, December 07, 2006  

Awesome! kisi di main bhi karoonga..

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP